A critical first step to ensure that the Lark app can read your data: log into your Lark account and ensure that your birthday, gender, height, and weight are up-to-date.
If you measure your blood pressure using the instructions below for 1 day (morning and evening), you will receive a $50 gift card!
If you measure blood pressure for at least 3 days in a row (morning and evening), you will also receive a free Fitbit®!
The time of your morning and evening measurement depends on your schedule. To earn a reward, and provide your best report, the measurements must be at least 6 hours apart.
Each participating member will have until November 4, 2021 to complete their measurement(s) to earn a reward.
Follow these instructions to manually measure your blood pressure:
Take your blood pressure in the morning and in the evening at the same times each day. Do not exercise, consume caffeine, or smoke within 30 minutes of measuring. Rest quietly for at least 5 minutes before measuring.
- Sit on a chair with your back straight against the chair back. Place your feet flat on the floor. Do not cross your legs. Rest your forearm on a flat surface (such as a table or chair arm) at the level of your heart.
- Take the blood pressure measurement. Write this measurement down. Also make a note of the time.
- Wait 1 minute.
- Take the blood pressure measurement again. Write this measurement down. Also make a note of the time.
- Open your Lark app.
- Click on the data dashboard in the upper left corner (colorful bar graph).
- Click on the blood pressure icon (red heart) in the upper left corner.
- Enter the correct date/time of your first measurement and the values for the systolic (top number) and diastolic (bottom number) pressures.
- Click “Done” in the upper right corner.
- Repeat steps 7-9 above to enter your second reading.
*To qualify for your reward, your birthday, gender, height, and weight must be up to date. The Lark Health Support Team will be alerted when members have earned a reward. Please allow up to 5 business days after you’ve earned a reward for the Support Team to reach out. If you earn an Amazon gift card, it will be electronically emailed to you. If you earn a Fitbit, a redemption code and link will be emailed to you. Offer expires 11/4/21.