If You Didn’t Qualify, You’re One of the Lucky Ones!
What does it mean to “Qualify”?
Qualifying for the prevention program means you’re at-risk for type 2 diabetes and likely have prediabetes. The considerations that go into calculating whether you’re at-risk are:
- Your BMI, which determines if you’re overweight.
- Whether You’re Active or Not (not getting > 2 hours per week of activity increases your risk of developing diabetes)
- Your Family History (if you have genetics that are predisposed to Diabetes, then it increases your risk)
- Your Age (your risk gets higher as you get older).
- Your Gender.
- Whether You Have Hypertension.
- Whether You’ve Been Told You’re Prediabetic (of course that automatically qualifies you).
- Of course, if you’re already Diabetic you are not at risk for diabetes. However, we do have a separate free program for those with Type 2 Diabetes (Click here).
Prediabetes is the precursor to type 2 diabetes and it is reversible with lifestyle changes.
What is Prediabetes?
Send the quiz to friends and family
Made a mistake on the quiz and want to retake it?
What is Lark’s Diabetes Prevention Program?