Consent and Release of Liability
Lark has agreed to run a pilot program for FCR employees granting access to their diabetes prevention
and management program (the “Program”) through use of their proprietary software and technologies
(“Technologies”), including Lark’s mobile application.
In exchange for participation in the Program, I, the user, have read and agree to the terms
1) I understand that a physician should be consulted before participating in any health program.
2) Participation in the Program is completely voluntary, and I have the right to decline to
participate. I do hereby give my full consent to participate in the Program.
3) FCR makes no warranties or representation of Program results.
4) I release FCR, its officers, and employees from any all liability, loss, demands, damages, costs,
expenses, claims, actions or causes of action for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to
persons or property sustained in whole or part, directly or indirectly in connection with, arising
out of or resulting from my participation in the Program or use of Lark Technologies. This
indemnification shall include attorneys’ fees incurred in defending against any claim or
judgement and incurred in negotiating any settlement.
5) Any expense incurred as a result of my participation in the Program shall not be the
responsibility of FCR, its officers, or employees.
The user has read the foregoing Consent and Release of Liability agreement, fully
understands it, and agrees to its terms.