Lark is closely watching and staying apprised of the COVID-19 situation. The shelter-in-place guidance issued for the Bay Area has impacted Lark headquarters. As such, Lark has updated its employee remote working policies and capabilities and is working closely with partners and service providers to ensure continuity of operations.
We are doing what needs to be done to ensure there is no disruption in service delivery and that business continues as expected. Specifically:
- We have a geographically dispersed team capable of working fully remotely. Currently, all Lark employees are working remotely in a secure and compliant way and will continue to do so until guidance from regional authorities suggests otherwise.
- Our customer support partner, FCR, also has a team capable of working fully remotely. We have reviewed their security practices and remote working policies put in place as a result of COVID-19. We are confident that FCR will remain compliant with our requirements. We have asked this team to work from home until further notice.
- In the event that any of our staff or our customer support partner staff become sick or unable to work, we have processes in place to backfill personnel to ensure continuity of service.
- We have received the Business Continuity Plans of all our essential vendors and ensured that plans are compliant with our policies and our partners’ security requirements.
- Lark’s Business Continuity Process has been tested within the last year and is being used as the basis for current procedure updates.
We will continue to keep you abreast of updates during these uncertain times and will continue to provide you uninterrupted support while protecting the health and wellbeing of the people servicing your members.