Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health. Being physically active can improve your brain health, help manage weight, reduce the risk of disease, strengthen bones and muscles, and improve your ability to do everyday activities.
Lark’s activity coaching encourages you to gradually increase your activity at a pace that works for you to improve fitness and feel your best. You can log your activity or workouts manually using the user menu, data dashboard, or in-convo check-ins. You can also connect your personal fitness device with Lark for automatic logging.
Lark will support your activity goals and provide feedback by:
- Cheering you on when you’re active throughout the day
- Encouraging you to move around when it detects you have been sitting
- Keeping you accountable in the daily updates
- Discussing and/or celebrating any new activity data
The more you track your activity, the more feedback and personalized coaching you will receive.
Ready to get moving?
Here are some tips to incorporate exercise into your weekly routine:
- Schedule time into your calendar to get active
- Get a workout buddy. Enlist a friend, family member, coworker, or loved one for help.
- Break it up. You can get the same benefits if you add up 10 minutes of exercise, three times a day.
- There are many ways to get moving, find something you enjoy! Examples: Dance, water aerobics, walking outside
Challenge yourself to increase your activity, your body and mind will thank you!