Lark's $2000 Quarterly Health Grant
Build healthy habits
from your phone
Diabetes awareness is important. For us to stop it, we need to raise awareness of the warning signs, and how to combat it.
We are giving out a health grant throughout the country to help promote healthy behaviors.
We are giving out $2,000 worth of health grants each quarter. These grants must be used to promote health behavior which can range from gym membership to healthier organic foods for the year.
- We are selecting the best application for the quarter as a winner for a $1,000 prize.
- We are rewarding $500 grants to a random participant entry.
- We are rewarding $500 to the company or person that referred the winner to distribute to employees.
- Submit your application below on the topic: “What are you doing to stay healthy?”
- If you have a personal website or blog, post a review announcing you’ve participated in this contest. Participants who sign up, refer you, and submit a winning application will give you a health grant prize of $500. If you don’t have a personal website or blog, you must share this on Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin.
- If you are not selected, application needs to be resent, and same application can be used. If you’ve made new changes in your life, include updates into your essay. This may improve your chances for winning.
We will be announcing the winners on our blog and linking back to the winners’ blog/site.