Valentine's Day Chocolate and Other Candy with 100 Calories
In this article:
- Valentine's Day treats are everywhere. Most chocolate and other candy are high in calories and sugar. Eating too much can be bad for health and weight.
- You can keep calories and sugar under control and still eat favorite Valentine's Day treats. Portion size is key.
- This infographic shows what 100 calories of various Valentine's Day treats look like.
- Lark can help you with portion control and better choices. Lark's approach allows for losing weight and improving health by developing healthy habits that fit into your lifestyle.
Valentine's Day may be about love. But many of us think about candy first. How can we get through Valentine's Day without going overboard on sugar and calories? Here are some examples of 100-calorie portions of popular chocolates and other Valentine's Day treats.
- 1 box of Conversation Hearts
They are fat-free and fun, and you get to eat the whole box! They have 19 grams of sugar, though.
- 4 Hershey's Kisses.
This is one of the more satisfying choices. Dark Chocolate may be healthiest, but you can get Milk Chocolate, Hugs, or even Cookies and Cream!
- 2 Hershey's Miniatures.
Choose any two of Special Dark, Milk Chocolate, Krackel, or Goodbar!
- 1 Kinder Egg
It has 10 grams of sugar and 6 grams of fat, but it is cute!
- 1 chocolate truffle
Get antioxidants with dark chocolate-coated truffles, and choose one with nuts or peanuts for some healthy fat.
- 1/2 Reese's Peanut Butter Heart
This may be a good one for sharing with your sweetheart!
- 3 Dove chocolate hearts
Choose dark chocolate for extra antioxidants compared to milk chocolate.
- 2 chocolate-covered strawberries
They have fiber and vitamin C, too!
Losing weight and eating well can have big returns. They can boost health, energy, and confidence. And they can be part of your daily routine. You can even eat your favorite foods and lose weight.
Lark makes weight loss and healthy eating simple. With Lark, weight loss and healthy living happen when you make small changes that fit into your lifestyle. Lark offers tips, tracking, instant feedback, and friendly suggestions. Over time, small healthy changes can become habits for long-term success. Your personal Lark coach is available 24/7 through your smartphone so you can get expert tips, track meals, physical activity, and weight loss.
The entire program may be available at no cost to you if your health insurer covers it. Click here to find out if you may be eligible for Lark! You could be minutes away from taking the first steps to hitting your weight loss goals and improving health.